You are currently viewing Adelaide Strikers vs Brisbane Heat Match Prediction Big Bash 2023 – 24

Adelaide Strikers vs Brisbane Heat Match Prediction Big Bash 2023 – 24

Adelaide Strikers vs Brisbane Heat Match Prediction Big Bash 2023 – 24: One of the top teams in terms of commitment and cricket lovers from across the world will always love this franchise as they mostly play with domestic talent and ensure that they don’t rely too much on foreign talent to support their victories and their overall run in the competition. If we look at the historical performance of the team, though they have only won the competition once, but they have always performed very well. Over the years they have had some of the top cricketers playing for them like:

  • Brad Hodge
  • Michael Klinger
  • Johan Botha
  • Peter Siddle

Adelaide Strikers vs Brisbane Heat Match Prediction

Adelaide Strikers vs Brisbane Heat Match Prediction

Considering the recent form of both teams and the pitch conditions, Adelaide Strikers are slightly favored to win the match. However, the Brisbane Heat are capable of upsetting the Strikers on their day. The toss of the coin could also play a significant role in deciding the outcome of the match.

Overall Prediction: Adelaide Strikers have a 60% chance of winning the match, while Brisbane Heat have a 40% chance.

If we talk about their match record in the Big Bash League

They have the below-mentioned records against each team:

  • Brisbane heat – Played 17 matches won 9 lost 8
  • Hobart Hurricanes – Played 19 matches won 11 lost 7 Tie 1
  • Melbourne Renegades – Played 16 matches won 10 lost 8
  • Melbourne Stars – Played 15 matches won 8 lost 7
  • Perth Scorchers – Played 21 matches won 10 lost 11
  • Sydney Sixers – Played 18 matches won 11 lost 7
  • Sydney Thunders – Played 21 matches won 10 lost 9 NR 2

So if you see their records, they have played and won more when it comes to head to head in the overall competition, but they have bad record only against two teams Perth Scorchers and Sydney Sixers, who are the top teams when it comes to Big Bash history, apart from those two they have superlative records with rest of the 5 teams. Which clearly shows their power in the league.

Brisbane Heat Big Bash 2023-24

Brisbane heat we have already discussed in the depth in our earlier article so, let’s talk about this match more.

Brisbane Heat vs Adelaide Strikers – Head-to-Head History & current match prediction  

It is very close to call out when it comes to head-to-head victories against each other. However, when you play at the Adelaide ovel, you are playing in the den of the lions, and we feel it is always very difficult to beat Adelaide strikers in their home ground.

However, if talk about the matches played earlier, maximum number of matches have been won Adelaide strikers, so it is like a fort for them.

Adelaide Strikers vs Brisbane Heat, 3rd Match Prediction Big Bash 2023 – 24

We expect the match to be a high scoring match as it is a small ground in comparison to other grounds in Australia and when you specially compare the square boundaries and considering, length is always a bit short due to the bounce available in the Australian pitches. So, if the batters are good in horizontal shots, they can really score big on those ground.

We expect Adelaide Strikers to win the match and they will bat first and post a big score.

Leave a Reply